Nomenca Limitied are committed to delivering our products and services with high quality, reliability and performance every time.
The in-house design and build of our MCC's, guarantees the highest quality with every standard and specification.
Assisted by modern computer technology, our talented team members work closely with our customers to understand all their wishes and concerns. Every MCC design is carefully planned to make sure it closely follows the British Standards, customer’s specification and requirements.
Over recent years we have created a strong relationship between many customers who require multiple identical control panels. This relationship has benefited all parties involved, greatly reducing the design and manufacture time and decreasing the overall costs.
Our design engineering services include:
- Conventional Motor Control Centres
- Intelligent Motor Control Centres
- Bespoke Control Panels & Single Starters
- Stand-alone PLCs, each with an HMI, interconnected via communications networks
- Multiple PLCs and HMIs interconnected by fibre optic networks
- Modifications and extensions to PLCs
- Full-site control systems, including multiple PLCs and SCADA terminals
- SCADA upgrade or replacement
By complying to all British standards and through the process of testing, CE market certification can be applied to all our control panels. Software & Process Control Automation
Services we can provide:
- Extending and modifying existing PLC, HMI & SCADA systems
- Upgrading legacy PLCs, HMIs or SCADA systems
- New PLC, HMI & SCADA systems
- Remote Support
- Energy management systems
- Structured text
- Function block diagram
- Sequential function chart
- FDS Production
- Network Design
- Modbus & Modbus +
- + More
- Remote monitor of equipment on multiple sites
A team of in-house engineers are able to design and deliver an automated control system to meet your needs. Our Engineers have years of process knowledge and work closely with our project delivery team to define project requirements.