The Great Hall Refurbishment
Diocese of Nottinghamshire & Southwell
The Building division of North Midland Construction were awarded the contract after competitive tender and extensive value engineering and following the successful completion of work carried out for the client at Jubilee House.
The project involves the renovation of The Great Hall, and the surrounding sections of the building, also including the renovations to The Choir Room, Song Room, Organ Scholars Apartment and Catering Facility
Project Elements / Scope of Supply
- Roof repairs and refurbishment.
- Demolition and soft strip.
- New partitioning and plastering.
- Forming of internal and external openings.
- Removal, restoration and relaying of oak floor.
- Restoration of stone.
- Restoration of ceiling.
- New mechanical and electrical installations.
- Installation of new bespoke lift.
- Refurbishment of existing apartment.
- New matching stone external works to allow disabled access.
- Compliance with Grade I listing.
- Compliance with English Heritage.