East Midlands Housing Association
North Midland Construction were awarded the contract after competitive tender and extensive value engineering.
The project involves the development of an old paddock, situated behind a bungalow that is also owned by the Client. The development will house six flats over two storeys and one wheelchair bungalow.
Project Elements / Scope of Supply
- Tight Site Constraints.
- Sustainable Homes Level 3.
- Timber Frame.
- Lifetime Homes Compliant.
- Surface Water Storage.
- Considerate Constructors Compliance.
- Liaison with Secure by Design.
- Boundary Restraints.
- Low Carbon Emissions.
- Retaining Wall Structure.
- Remediation of Contaminated Land.
- Rise and Fall Kitchens.